We have reimagined our annual gala into the Virtual Celebration of World Heritage with exciting and festive online programming and bespoke packages sent to your home. We invite you to celebrate with us during a memorable evening, all from the safety of our homes, on Saturday, December 19, at 5 pm EDT.
As we approach the end of our fiscal year, we ask you to support us in an engaging, creative, and educational way. Please join the party to enjoy:
- Entry to an exclusive live-streamed evening program with remarks by Irina Bokova (former Director-General of UNESCO) and other speakers soon to be announced.
- Year-end greetings by various World Heritage Sites.
- A carefully curated package inspired by U.S. World Heritage Sites filled with hors d’oeuvres and other treats, depending on the level of sponsorship you select. See below for details.
- The opportunity to meet and greet other party guests so that you can interact with one another. We will also post, with your permission, your party photos on our webpage and social media.
- A toast to U.S. and International World Heritage Sites.
We hope so much you will attend by sponsoring this special event as we come together virtually and celebrate our World Heritage. Each sponsorship includes a tax-deductible donation that will be doubled by a very generous Matching Challenge Grant pledged by US/ICOMOS Fellow Ronald Lee Fleming.
All sponsors will be listed on our beautiful digital invitation, our website, and in the printed evening program. Please Reserve by Friday, November 13, to be listed on the invitation. Your support is critical to encourage a positive future for US/ICOMOS.