Follow our globetrotting class of 11 US/ICOMOS 2016 Summer Interns on their pathway for professional and person discovery. Installment 3!
A new Nation, an Ancient History: IEP's Sarah Reddan Reports on her work with Lithuania's Monuments agency
IEP's Jenny Rowan: Putting Historic Preservation Planning at the Heart of US-Turkish Heritage Collaboration
- U.S. World Heritage Update: Introducing the Work of the Taos Pueblo Conservation Corps August 11, 2020
- US/ICOMOS WEBINAR: Confederate Monuments: Past, Present, and Future July 31, 2020
- U.S. “Civil Rights Movement Sites and the World Heritage List” Webinar Time Change: Now at 4 pm, 30 July 2020 July 29, 2020
- Feedback Needed from Participants in July 30 Civil Rights Sites Webinar July 28, 2020
- Matching Grant Challenge: Please Contribute Now to Help US/ICOMOS Reach our Goal July 23, 2020