Follow our globetrotting class of 11 US/ICOMOS 2016 Summer Interns on their pathway for professional and person discovery. Installment 3!
A new Nation, an Ancient History: IEP's Sarah Reddan Reports on her work with Lithuania's Monuments agency
IEP's Jenny Rowan: Putting Historic Preservation Planning at the Heart of US-Turkish Heritage Collaboration
- Monuments Conference 2023 June 24, 2022
- Monuments Toolkit Webinar: Controversial Monuments in Spaces of Regional Conflict June 3, 2022
- Protests, Social Justice, and Monuments June 2, 2022
- ICOMOS Culture Nature Prize: Apply by 15 June 2022 May 24, 2022
- Transnistria Between Peace and War: Free Webinar 2 June 2022, 5 pm CEST May 19, 2022