Follow our globetrotting class of 11 US/ICOMOS 2016 Summer Interns on their pathway for professional and person discovery. Installment 3!
A new Nation, an Ancient History: IEP's Sarah Reddan Reports on her work with Lithuania's Monuments agency
IEP's Jenny Rowan: Putting Historic Preservation Planning at the Heart of US-Turkish Heritage Collaboration
- Join us for our June 2021 World Heritage Webinar June 3, 2021
- Call for Participants: World Heritage Young Professionals Forum May 19, 2021
- Call for Proposals: ICOMOS Advisory Committee 2021 Scientific Symposium May 10, 2021
- Join us May 27th for “Showcasing Tribal Cultural Heritage at Grand Canyon National Park and World Heritage Site” May 6, 2021
- Register Now for US/ICOMOS World Heritage Webinar: “Diversifying Heritage in the United States” April 18, 2021